The George Foreman’s 6-serving removable plate grill will allow you to cook your family’s favorite grilled meals. The ceramic-coated plates are five times more durable than the other grills made by the same manufacturer. Any George Forman Grill Review will tell you that the added bonus is that they remove easily and fast for washing in the dishwasher. With the variable temperature controls, you can select the best heat for whatever you are grilling. Whether it is chicken, steak, veggies or whatever it is that you fancy.
The adjustable hinges will make extra room for that day when you are really hungry and want to make those big thick sandwiches.
Features of the Product
- It comes with removable plates.
- The grill is made from a premium ceramic coating.
- The variable temperature control allows you to select the right heat for whatever you are grilling.
- The adjustable hinge allows for grilling of bigger stuff and easier cleaning.
- The user manual tells you exactly how you should use it.
Why you should invest in this grill
- Grills different sizes. This grill is suitable for someone who wants to grill different sizes of food. This grill is quite big. You can fit in 6 burgers into its slick non-sticky plates. You will just have to note the instruction that you should never use cooking spray on it as this will start to build residue that will present a problem for you in the future. There is no need for the spray at all.
- Adjustable hinge. This automatically adjustable hinge for thick foods up to an inch or so is the big draw card for this grill. You will just need to note that this feature works best when all your food is the same thickness.
- Never overheats your food. This is the grill for you if you are looking for a grill whose heat will not overheat your food. A drip tray will collect all the fat so that at the end what you get is lean ground beef. The health implications of this cannot be overemphasized. The plates can easily be removed for popping into the dishwasher. A quick rinse in the sink will also do the job just as well.
- The nonstick properties. Unlike the other grills in its class this model will get hot enough to provide you with a genuine Gorge Forman grilling experience, you have come to associate with this brand. The ceramic plates deserve special mention. They have better nonstick properties than other popular grills. This ensures that they offer the genuine George Foreman grill experience. The griller is equipped with the convenient push-button release. This resets after cleaning more easily than other removable plate models.
How to clean this grill. Soon after you have removed all the food just go over the surface of the plates with a paper towel. This is a few seconds’ work which removes the bulk of the dirt and makes it easier to clean later. The ceramic plates are dishwasher safe. You can also choose to wash the plates by hand if this works better for you. Just wipe with a sponge and some detergent and rinse off.