If you want to have delicious ice cream or frozen yogurt at home then the Yonanas 901 Deluxe Ice Cream Treat Maker is a must have. This machine turns frozen bananas into delicious frozen desserts. You can have the taste and texture of soft serve ice cream or frozen yogurt without all of the extra calories or sweeteners. You take frozen bananas and any other ingredient that you want to add in and this machine will churn them up and deliver a tasty treat that is much lower in fat, preservatives, and sugar than a typical ice cream or frozen yogurt.
My family loves bananas and they love ice cream. After stumbling upon this ice cream treat maker online I found that it was the best of both worlds and ordered it. I am so happy that I did because my kids absolutely love the frozen banana treats that I make with this machine and I love the fact that it’s not as unhealthy for them as traditional ice cream. I have not had any issues with this product and we have been using it for over a year.
I have recommended this product to all of the other parents in my kids’ play group, as well as my friends and family. This stuff is delicious!
Features and Specification
This ice cream treat maker takes frozen bananas and churns them into a frozen treat that has the same consistency and texture as a soft-serve ice cream. It is 14 inches by 7.5 inches by 6 inches and it only weighs around one and a half pounds! In addition to the frozen bananas, this product has a chute that you can put chocolate chips, berries, sliced cantaloupe, and sliced mango into. On top of being a great product, you even get a storage container for your frozen dessert and four molds to make popsicles as well. They even give you a recipe booklet as well that contains a ton of awesome recipes that are so tasty!
Pros & Cons
- This machine is so small that it can be easily stored in your cupboard or on your kitchen shelves.
- This treat maker is less than two pounds, making it so light that absolutely anyone can carry it or move it, even children.
- Making your own frozen banana or other fruit treats allows you to control what ingredients you and your kids are eating, which is great for anyone that has allergies.
- By using this treat maker you can have frozen yogurt and ice cream textured snacks that have much lower levels of fat, sugar, and preservatives than traditional frozen treats.
- This machine allows you to have frozen treats that are dairy-free. This is absolutely great for people who are lactose intolerant or vegan who cannot eat traditional ice creams or frozen yogurt.
- This machine is relatively small so you can only create small amounts of frozen bananas or fruit.
- This unit can be somewhat difficult to get all of the parts and components clean.
- The bananas or other fruit that you want to use must be frozen before putting into the machine. This machine will churn the ingredients but it does not freeze them on its own.
I have been so very happy with my purchase of the Yonanas 901 Deluxe Ice Cream Treat Maker. I have been able to supply my kids and my family with amazing frozen fruit treats. I can slice up mangos, cantaloupes, bananas, strawberries, raspberries, even peaches and turn them into fantastic frozen desserts to enjoy. I no longer have to pay full prices for ice cream or frozen yogurt at the store because I can buy fresh fruit and turn that into frozen dessert instead. My kids love the variety and I love that I am giving them sweets that are actually good for them.
I don’t have to worry about all of the bad things that could possibly be in their ice cream anymore because now I know that there are wholesome bananas in them instead. I haven’t had any issues with this product and I have been using it very frequently since purchasing it. While it may be small, it is wonderfully built and very sturdy. On top of that it is extremely eye catching and it fits great with the rest of my kitchen décor and it’s a real conversation starter.You should absolutely consider picking up this ice cream treat maker and sharing its wonders with your kids, friends, and family.