The Vitamix 4500 is no ordinary blender – it is hands down, the best blender for smoothies. With it you will not have to worry about doing things like letting the ice cubes thaw out a little or finely slicing up your fruit before you put them in your blender for making smoothies. The Vitamix 4500 is a blender that does what it is designed to do without all of the extra prep work and worries about if you will break your blender while making a smoothie. You get the luxury of a commercial grade blender that is used by celebrity chefs in the privacy of your own home.
Bring to Life Fruits and Veggies
We all know that eating plenty of fruits and veggies does your body good. With the Vitamix 4500 you can bring to life the basic fruits and vegetables into a medley of everything from smoothies and soups, dips and sauces, to frozen desserts and more. Smoothies are one of most popular treats that you can make in your blender; including green smoothies, fruit smoothies, organic and vegan smoothies.
Your taste buds will be pleased and by the tasty healthy treats that you can make in the Vitamix 4500.
The Makings of the Vitamix 4500
When you add a Vitamix 4500 to your family you bring home a powerful blender that effortlessly makes a great smoothie. The Vitamix 4500 stainless steel, laser cut blades are completed by the support of a 1,380 watt motor; this combination makes preparing smoothies and hot soups a breeze. What this means to you is that you get one blender that not only blends but it grinds, churns, chops, and creams fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables. The makers of the Vitamix stand by their blender so much so that it comes with a 7 year warranty which trumps the industry standard.
Who is Best Fit for the Vitamix 4500?
There are no special skills needed in order to use the Vitamix 4500. It is best suited for men and women alike.
This blender is for you if:
- You are looking to easily add more fruits and vegetables to your diet
- Novice or professional cook
- Tired of the extra prep work needed to use the old style blenders
- Want to add the healthy nutrients to your diet that help promote weight loss
How to Get Started with the Vitamix 4500
You are not alone when you open the box of your new powerful blender. The Vitamix comes with a full color DVD that shows you how to get started with your new blender.
- You get to see the blender in action
- How to use the various speeds and what they are best for
- How to clean the Vitamix 4500
- How to make a smoothie
- Recipes for a variety of courses (entertaining, desserts, smoothies, soup etc.)
- And other tips and information for getting the most out of your Vitamix
Once you finish watching the DVD you will find that the blender is easy to use and clean up is just as easy.
The Uncut Pros and Cons of the Blender
- This blender does what it suppose to do (blend, chop, cream, etc.).
- No need to do a lot of extra prep work before making your favorite smoothie, dessert, sauce, etc..
- Great value.
- Easy to clean.
- Comes with a 7 year warranty.
- If you are only going to use this blender every so often then it is not worth it.
- The blender is tall and when sitting on the base it may not fit under some cabinets.