Are you looking for an affordable waffle iron that will give you those regular sized waffles? Look no further than the Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker.
About the Cuisinart WAF-300
This is the waffle iron that will create those thick and fluffy waffles that your family and guests love so much. It also makes perfect pancakes. It comes with waffle and pancake plates. It is also dishwasher safe for your own convenience. It is also equipped with an adjustable temperature control with up to six settings.
The indicator lights and audible beep make for foolproof operation
- Your brand new waffle maker comes with a set of 4-slice Belgian waffle plates and a 4-slot pancake plate.
- The non-stick coated removable plates are dishwasher safe.
- You can do whatever you want with the six setting temperature control.
- Once the machine is ready to bake, it will tell you. When the waffles are ready for you to eat, the waffle maker will tell you.
- It has a brushed stainless steel top cover, upright storage, and tongs.
- As an extra bonus recipe book included.
Who should use this pan?
Honestly, this pan would be suitable for anyone who loves good food. If you are looking for a waffle maker that is not expensive but will do the job just as well as its expensive counterparts, this is the waffle maker for you. If you are also looking for a waffle maker that makes regular waffles. They come out at about the size of your regular sandwich.
Why This is the Leading Waffle Maker in the Market
- Your waffles will be made just to the right size. You will get 4-inch waffles. Well while some people may think that these waffles may be a bit too small. There are others who think that they are too big. When looked at carefully, you will notice that they are just the right size for you. It has an 8-inch total cooking surface.
- Goodbye to overcooked waffles. You will no longer have to put up with overcooked waffles again. Why? Because the Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker has a beep/warning sound that will alert you. So even if you are multitasking you will never overcook your waffles. The warning sound is loud enough to gain your attention whatever it is you are doing. Then you can rush off and switch off the machine.
- It is easy to clean. If you do not like to spend your best time cleaning utensils, then you are better off with the Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker. With this appliance, cleanup will never be an issue again. The removable parts make this even easier. They can easily and safely be tossed into the dishwasher.
- It is durable. Those who have used this waffle maker for over a year, are indicating that even after this long the waffle maker is still going strong with no issues whatsoever. The ingenious among the users also report that this waffle maker will work very well if you want to make eggs on the waffle dishes.