Are you fond of eating bread? Or do you like making your own? Cuisinart, being one of the top manufacturers of kitchen appliances also has the best bread makers. This machine or kitchen electronic is responsible in making those sweet smelling, good looking homemade bread. After all, nothing beats anything homemade with love and passion. One of the most popular bread makers is the Cuisinart CBK 100. It is one of the many amazing products of Cuisinart who has been in business for over 45 years.
This name made a mark in every American household over the years because of the quality products they have been providing, If you want a bread maker, then surely you won’t miss this one.
Conair Cuisinart CBK-100 Bread Maker
This programmable 2 pound bread maker is definitely what you need since it is fully programmable and reliable. The good thing is you don’t really need to exert much effort in making bread with this machine. All you have to do is add the ingredients, choose how you want it made and it does all the work. Isn’t this just amazing? You can go to work and come home to sweet-smelling bread for dinner or wake up in the morning to freshly baked bread. Basically, what this machine does is to mix all the ingredients then knead the dough. It will let the dough rise afterwards and bake it to perfection so you can have it crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Check out its other awesome features:
- It has 12 preprogrammed menu selection, here are some of them:
- Basic – this is used for white bread cycle that makes use primarily of flour
- French/Italian – this is more delicate as it requires special timing and temperature to attain a crispy brown crust
- Whole Wheat Bread – this is to be used when more than 50% of the ingredients used are whole wheat flour. They are considerably more delicious and more nutritious so a lot of consumers prefer them these days.
- Sweet Bread – as the name implies, this is designed for breads with much fats, proteins and sugar.
- Gluten Free – they are a bit more difficult to bake since it needs to be mixed just right. Over-mixing will result in badly baked bread.
- Packaged Mix – this is for readymade bread fresh from the box
- Cake/Quick Bread – this results in a cake-like texture and are often called as batter breads
- Pasta Dough – this mixes and kneads pasta dough to perfection. The finished product will now be ready to be placed in a pasta roller
- It features a 13-hour delay timer to ensure you will always have freshly baked breads anytime you want one.
- It has stay-cool handles to ensure safety and it has been installed with a viewing window so you can see the progress of your bread.
- The package comes with a measuring cup, measuring spoon and a recipe book.