The newest invention from Breville, the Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker will certainly delight our hot summer afternoons and not only. Sweet ice cream moments will no longer be a rare treat when you go out, as you can feast your senses with a delicious homemade ice cream any time of the day.
This kitchen appliance will make wonders when it comes to preparing ice cream for you and your loved ones…
Is it Really that Easy?
Yes it is! It is actually incredibly simple to make ice cream with the Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker.
This is how it goes:
- Choose a recipe from the ones suggested in the instruction book.
- Pour the mixture in the included ice cream bowl.
- Set the hardness level according to your preferences: softer for sorbet or frozen yogurt and harder for gelato or ice cream.
- Take a break while the ice cream is being prepared – it will not take long.
- Enjoy your delicious home made ice cream.
Now you are ready to experiment with the other recipes or some of your own.
What Should you Expect Exactly?
When purchasing Breville products, you should always expect great quality. And the Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker is no exception to this rule. Besides quality, Breville considers that safety is also an important aspect; that is why the ice cream maker has a child lock. Furthermore, once you have “ordered” the ice cream, there is no need to watch the machine, as it will stop automatically even if you forget about it.
Things are getting even better! This amazing ice cream maker has multiple functions and features designed to make your experience easy and fun.
Let’s see which the most noteworthy of them are:
- You can switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius and vice versa.
- You can set the ice cream maker manually or leave the auto setting on.
- There are no less than 12 hardness levels to choose from!
- It comes with a setting that allows you to keep the ice cream cool for 3 hours – great for the dreaded moments when your guests are late.
- Self Refrigerating Compressor.
- Select the alarm tone you like the most to alert you when the ice cream is ready.
Are there any disadvantages?
As it with any other product, there are some minor drawbacks we have noticed:
- It is a bit heavy (it weighs 20 pounds).
- The ice cream bowl must be manually washed.
- Double check the bowl to be perfectly dry, otherwise it will freeze and get stuck.
So, What’s the Verdict?
Those who are familiar with the company’s products can testify that they are the best combination of price, technology and liability available right now. The Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker is a high quality, reliable product, so we can only recommend you to buy it.