The Braun Multiquick 3 K650 Kitchen Machine 600 Watt food processor is an excellent addition to any kitchen. I bought this machine after my old food processor finally broke, I had been using that one for ten years. I was interested in finding a new food processor that wouldn’t break the bank but would also be sturdy and reliable enough to last me for another ten years. I looked on the internet to read reviews and see what food processors had the highest satisfaction ratings and would provide the best bang for my buck. After pouring through pages of reviews and recommendations this was the food processor that I decided to buy. I placed my order and awaited its arrival.
The machine arrived right on schedule and I was happy that I did not have to wait very long for it to get here. I opened it up and read the manual to get a feel for this new food processor. Things have changed and technology has improved since I bought my last one so I wanted to be sure that I understood all of the features. I plugged it in and let it get to work right away. Ordering online can sometimes leave a bad taste in my mouth if I receive a product that does not do what it says it will, but this time I was pleasantly surprised. The food processor had so many great settings and it prepared my food just the way that I wanted it.
I have been using this food processor for several months now and it definitely has my stamp of approval!
Features and Specification
This food processor is 24 inches by 12 inches by 24 inches and it only weighs six pounds. It has a powerful motor, 600 watts, that is remarkably quiet when running. There are 14 different speeds that you can choose from. The bowls are sealed which prevents any possible leakage from happening and there is a safety lock feature that locks the bowls while the food processor is running. There is a guide on the front of the food processor that tells you what speed you should be using with the various attachments. The bowl has a capacity of 9 cups. Included with this food processor are a chopping blade that will blend, mix, and puree, and a dough hook that can handle up to three pounds of dough. There is also a juicer that allows you to press citrus fruits for their juice right into the bowl. Additionally there is a slicing system that allows you to slide, shred, and grate, as well as a cream attachment that whips ingredients. This machine is simple to clean and the bowls and all of the attachments are dishwasher safe.
The outside of this machine is white and the buttons are blue…
Pros & Cons
- This machine has 14 variable speeds as well as a soft pulse. This allows you to choose exactly what settings you want to use to process various ingredients.
- The automatic locking feature ensures that the bowls cannot be opened while the processor is in use. This is perfect for households that have children around because it ensures that they will not injure themselves.
- The bowl and the attachments are dishwasher safe, which makes this food processor extremely quick and easy to clean.
- The 9 cup capacity is much larger than other food processors on the market and it makes it easy to process relatively large amounts of ingredients at one time.
- This food processor is somewhat small so it may not meet the needs of customers who need to process a lot of ingredients at one time.
- There are no placement parts available from the manufacturer to customers in the United States.
- This food processor is somewhat bulky despite being very light. This means that it does take up quite a bit of space on the counter and can be somewhat difficult to store in small spaces.
Even though I was devastated when my trusty old food processor died, I have been so thrilled with the Braun Multiquick 3 K650 Kitchen Machine 600 Watt food processor that I got to replace it. The 14 variable speeds and the soft pulse option allow me to choose whichever speed I want to use on different ingredients and the panel on the front gives me recommendations on which speeds to use for which processes. This is an absolutely brilliant machine and I would recommend it to anyone who cooks.